- branding and strategy are more important than ever
- optimization is part of what planning is becoming
- large agencies will act like the large sophisticated media networks (my 2 cents: why not? seems like the media nets like Platform-A and NBC are doing creative)
- tech providers will enable this for small agencies. big ones will create their own technology.
- talking about a model where every individual cookie is evaluated and an automated bidding process puts a value on reaching every unique individual
- moving from a placement value (your typical CPM) to an impression value (unique person)
Overall, it seems like no one's eyes are closed about the tough times ahead, but a lot of optimism about the potential for innovative companies to thrive.
Makes me feel good about prospects for Traction.